Enrico's Italian Pizzeria - Line Cook Needed!
Urgently hiring - Text us your name, email, and interview availability after applying to 770-241-4571
Enrico's Pizzaria is looking for some Cook talent!
Competitive hourly salary - $15 to $18 Depending on experience
Open Tuesday through Sunday 11 AM to 10 PM
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Flexible Schedule
- 8-hour shifts
- 10-hour shifts
- Day & Night shifts
- Some Holidays
- Chef/Cook: 1 year (Required)
- Responsibilities for Line Cook
- Prepare ingredients then cook and assemble dishes as indicated by recipes
- Perform portion control and minimize waste to keep the cost within the forecasted range
- Ensure that all dishes are prepared in a timely manner by restocking ingredients at work station and meeting prep times to ensure smooth delivery
- Set up and clean station according to restaurant protocol
- Maintain a clean workstation area, including kitchen equipment, tables, and shelves
- Comply with applicable sanitary, health, and personal hygiene standards
- Ensure quality and freshness of ingredients and products
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the line supervisor, sous-chef, or executive chef
- Qualifications for Line Cook
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; culinary degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience cooking in a restaurant, hotel, or resort
- Understanding of cooking methods and procedures, and knife handling skills
- Ability to perform tasks with accuracy, speed, and attention to detail
- Ability to read and follow cooking directions
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to stand, bend, stretch, lift, and carry heavy materials.
Career Growth - What we look for:
- Own your area of responsibility and its impact on the guest experience. Lead the selection, coaching, and recognition of a highly effective team. Develop team members for future opportunities.
- Ensure team is thoroughly trained, understands expectations, and demonstrates friendly hospitality. Provide ongoing feedback, manage performance, and drive accountability. Adhere to legal and company standards.
- As an ambassador of our brand, create and nurture relationships within the community.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with staff, guests, and other members of management.
- While you may have a primary area of responsibility, knowledge, and management of whole-house operations are required. We are one team.
- Be a good steward; act with an ownership mentality.
- Ensure the safety of employees and guests at all times
In return for providing great guest service, Enrico's Pizzaria can offer you:
- Competitive hourly salary ($15 to $18)
- Job flexibility and stability.
- Career growth and training opportunities
- On-the-job fun